Regulatory Inspection Preparation Addresses Key Compliance and Production Issues
Our client is a leading Global Pharmaceutical Company whose goal was to ensure that their staff was prepared for a regulatory inspection. The challenge was to conduct a thorough review of previous citations and observations, develop and track key performance metrics, and ensure that Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) were adequately prepared for their meetings with inspectors.
We enabled preparation for a major regulatory inspection by conducting a complete lifecycle management of the inspection readiness and associated change management activities through communication and stakeholder management. We conducted key activities that included prioritizing critical resources and managing SME workload. By working with both internal and external stakeholders, our consultants successfully tracked key metrics, addressed training gaps and created weekly communications for leadership to help build employee momentum.
From inception to completion, the Brevitas team contributed to the success of the project by:
- Managing over 80 position papers and presentations around critical topics and issues
- Conducting training sessions for individuals who were called into audit
- Organizing and tracking the status on approximately 100 pre-requests from inspectors
- Supporting logistics of inspection
- Provided an exhaustive “lessons learned” report to key managers and directors, and recommendations on how to improve performance for future regulatory inspections.
More Case Studies
Let's Get Started!
Our expert consultants will guide you step-by-step through the process of achieving tangible results and long-lasting improvements.