Effective Project Management Helps Alleviate Compliance Issues and Production Backlogs
Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical manufacturer that retained the services of Brevitas to implement new processes to help with resources allocation in relation to their production schedules and meet international compliance standards. There were also concerns surrounding their ability to supply products as planned, in order to meet increasing customer demand.
Brevitas consultants approached the challenge by involving a complete lifecycle management of the project and associated change management activities. The consultants started by organizing the day-to-day operations and leveraging constraint theory and lean methodologies. They followed up with regular status reports that identified risks and responded by analyzing corrective actions and change controls on a monthly basis. Throughout the process, consultants facilitated meetings with both internal and external stakeholders and worked with coaches and leaders to gain their buy-in & support.
- Organized and tracked the status of over 100 corrective actions and change control documents
- Provided a clear view to senior leadership on how their departments were performing
- Created a production schedule that better met demand requirements
- Implemented process improvements into the production schedule
- Documented “lessons learned” and created a handover report for future planners
More Case Studies
Let's Get Started!
Our expert consultants will guide you step-by-step through the process of achieving tangible results and long-lasting improvements.