A Message to Our Employees, Clients, and Community on COVID-19
Brevitas is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our employees and of the communities we serve, including our clients, partners, and candidates.
This is how:
- We have increased our efforts on workplace cleaning and disinfection. This includes sanitizing high-frequency touchpoints, areas and workspaces daily, providing resources for personal hygiene in our office, and placing additional air filters.
- We have taken the principles of physical distancing and adapted them for the workplace.
- We have restricted visitor access to our office to only business critical visitors. They will be asked to complete a COVID-19 Visitor Questionnaire prior to their visit and follow proper guidelines upon entering our office, i.e. wash/sanitize their hands, wear face masks, and maintain physical distancing.
- We have reduced visits to client sites to critical activities only, with client’s pre-approval and support of physical distancing.
- We have posted signages and guidance on preventative measures, physical distancing, and protocols for visitors.
- We are continuously providing reminders to our team on preventative measures and to follow protocols around exposure, illness, and travel.